The position will require a combination of a solid analytical mindset
and soft skills to handle client conversations. Day to day tasks will
- Assisting in onboarding new clients:
- preparing onboarding materials for clients: i.e. presentations, next steps, email communications, summaries, etc.
- setting up client organizations, i.e. confirming and registering master data, headquarters
- reviewing trace data with the client
- generating and uploading trace data with the client
- external communication with clients
- Updating and troubleshooting excel templates
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems within specific traces and projects
- Creating visual guides and diagrams to demonstrate the process
- Creating both internal and client guides to our processes
- Supporting in project task
- Minimum 1 year experience working with GS1 data standards and implementing solutions reliant on EPCIS and CBV standards
- Minimum 1 year working with coffee industry and knowledge of global physical operations, covering first mile (Africa and South/Central Americas) and last-mile (Europe, North America and Asia), as well as business processes
- Minimum 1 year working with cocoa (Africa) industry and knowledge of global physical operations, covering first-mile and last-mile (Europe), as well as business processes
- Knowledge of incoterms and physical trading of coffee and cocoa
- Proven experience working directly with clients implementing solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 1 year working in a company developing blockchain-based and cloud-based solutions for enterprises
- Experience supporting developer teams and product owners operating under a scrum framework
- Experience testing applications in the development phase using DevOps Testing tools
- Knowledge of Swagger for data retrieval via APIs
- Advanced Excel - including VBA and Power Query
- Advanced PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, for business and technical discussions
- Advanced Portuguese and French
● Preparing onboarding materials for clients: i.e. presentations, next steps, email communications, summaries, etc.
● Setting up client organizations, i.e. confirming and registering master data, headquarters.
● Mapping out business flow with the client (for a particular trace or at a higher level to cover client
● Handling external communication with clients.
● Training clients on processes and applications, covering all of the company solutions
● Reviewing trace data with clients.
● Generating and uploading trace data with clients.
● Identifying and troubleshooting problems within specific traces and projects (excel and xml)
● Producing extensive documentation of internal processes
● Producing extensive client documentation of processes and applications
farmer connect® is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship,
marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.