Founded and headquartered in Switzerland, farmer connect® is a global industry-led initiative with the vision to humanise consumption through technology. Its cutting-edge supply chain technology promotes fair and transparent agriculture, enabling a sustainable, inclusive and efficient food supply chain from farmers to consumers. Its aim is to provides value to all actors of the supply chain.
Built on emerging technologies, such as blockchain, self-sovereign identity, and artificial intelligence, the agritech ecosystem allows safe and private business data storage and sharing, as well as the exchange and tracking of information and payments.
The initiative is supported by industry leaders who recognise digitalisation and sustainability as powerful and meaningful trends in the food sector.
We are now looking for a results-driven Product Owner to join our growing organisation.
- Take the lead of your assigned scrum team as the Product Owner
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior-prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 4 years or more.
- Ability to create, update, and present our product roadmaps to both internal and external audiences.
- Have the skills and interest to track and document industry practices, trends, and related standards.
- Experience in consumer facing app development preferred
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field preferred
- Experience in physical or digital marketing appreciated